We organize teahouse trekking in Nepal, where you stay and eat in local lodges, is of course cheaper compared to camping trekking. And not inconvenient. Lodges on the main trekking trails (Annapurna, Everest and Langtang region) have now so improved. Lodges are more comfortable than tents, certainly if it snows or rains; in addition, there is the large dining room-cum-lounge, warmed by the stove where trekkers can while away the long evenings, making friends and chatting with fellow trekkers from around the world until dinner is served.
- Trekking permit
- Entry Permit for Conservation / National Park
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Trekking guide
- All surface transportation where ever applicable
- Flight where ever applicable
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges)
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, good down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Necessary insurance for trekking staff
- First Aid kit
- Airport pick up and drop off service
Trekking Guide owned company
Best Price and Value
Book with Experts
Have a Group? We can Help.
Top Notch Customer Service
Trip Designed for your Family
Exceptional Certified Guides
Our Sustainable Tourism Policy
We Take Care of Our Staffs
Comprehensive Risk Management
Ethical and Responsible Itineraries
We are Local from Nepal
Unique and Customisable Holidays
If you have any question about tour trekking holidays in Nepal or need any assistance to plan your Nepal trip, simply send us an email and we will get back to you right away.