Package cost always depends on the number of people travelling in your group, standard of the hotels you like to take, the mode of transportations you choose as (by private vehicle, tourist bus, plane, 4WD) and the period you are travelling (High season, Low season) etc. Please click on the next tab (INQUIRY/ BOOKING) and send us your inquiry. We will reply you with cost and other necessary details within 24 hours.
- All necessary ground transfers including all arrivals and departures.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Guided cultural city tour in Kathmandu with entrance to the monuments.
- Tea House accommodations while Walangchun Gola Trekking period.
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner during the Walangchun Gola Trekking.
- All domestic flights as listed in the itinerary with airport tax.
- All necessary paper works, National park entry permit and TIMS Card for Walangchun Gola Trek.
- Experienced and First Aid trained trekking guide licensed by NATHM.
- Strong, helpful porters (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Walangchun Gola Trekking map.
- Insurance of all local staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters.
- Complementary Walangchun Gola Trekking T-shirts and trip duffle bag.
- Walangchun Gola Trekking certificate issued by us.
- Travel and Rescue arrangements (paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Air travel to and from Nepal.
- Purchases of bottled water while on the trek, gifts or alcohol.
- Entry visas for Nepal (suggest getting 30 day tourist visa for Nepal on arrival into KTM).
- Personal clothing and equipment.
- Personal expenses whilst trekking such as laundry, showers, internet use.
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (transport, extra hotel nights, etc).
- Personal travel / trip cancellation insurance.
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg).
- Any rescue costs.